Competitionwettbewerb
Total 23/24: 32174
1--

Victor Osimhen [9]

Jul 31, 2020 - 4:05 PM hours
Victor Osimhen [9] |#151
May 28, 2023 - 7:05 PM hours
Source: twitter.com
Victor Osimhen scores his 30th goal of the season in all competitions.

Ridiculous season

•     •     •

Pate im Napoli-Forum

#ForzaNapoliSempre

#NAPUL3 04.05.2023
Victor Osimhen [9] |#152
May 29, 2023 - 11:20 AM hours
Source: sscnapoli.it
The game against Bologna on Sunday saw Victor Osimhen reach a century of appearances for Napoli. The number 9 marked his special milestone with a brace to consolidate his place at the top of the goalscoring charts.
Osimhen’s Napoli bow in Serie A was back on 20 September 2020 in a 2-0 victory away to Parma.
Here’s his record to date:
Appearances: 100
Goals: 58
Serie A: 49 goals in 82 appearances
Champions League: 5 goals in 6 appearances
Europa League: 4 goals in 8 appearances
Coppa Italia: 4 appearances
daumen-hoch

•     •     •

Pate im Napoli-Forum

#ForzaNapoliSempre

#NAPUL3 04.05.2023
Victor Osimhen [9] |#153
Jun 6, 2023 - 12:12 AM hours
Victor Osimhen receives the award as MVP - Best Striker of Serie A 2022/2023

Victor Osimhen has been awarded MVP - Best Striker of Serie A 2022/2023.

The Napoli number 9 received the award on the pitch of the "Diego Armando Maradona" stadium in Napoli during the pre-match of Napoli - Sampdoria.
[...]
Die logische Wahl als Capocannoniere der Serie A mit herausragenden 26 Saisontoren, wettbewerbsübergreifend sind es sogar 31. stark

•     •     •

Pate im Napoli-Forum

#ForzaNapoliSempre

#NAPUL3 04.05.2023
Victor Osimhen [9] |#154
Jun 19, 2023 - 4:58 PM hours
Source: sscnapoli.it
Victor Osimhen turned in an excellent display for Nigeria on Sunday, scoring twice in their 3-2 over Sierra Leone. The Napoli striker played 81 minutes of his side's qualifier for the Africa Cup of Nations and bagged two goals in the first half hour, first scoring with a delightful lob before netting with a right-foot finish.
Gestern hat Victor Nigeria mit zwei Toren zur fixen Qualifikation für den Afrika-Cup geführt. daumen-hoch

•     •     •

Pate im Napoli-Forum

#ForzaNapoliSempre

#NAPUL3 04.05.2023
Victor Osimhen [9] |#155
Jun 19, 2023 - 7:30 PM hours
Napoli president de Laurentiis: “We’ve an agreement in principle with Victor Osimhen to extend his contract for two more years”. #transfers

“In case an exorbitant bid impossible to reject arrives, we will see and make the best decision for the club”.
Eine grandiose Neuigkeit! stark

Das bedeutet im Klartext: Wenn niemand 150 Mio. bietet, die anscheinend als Schmerzgrenze gelten, wird uns der Torschützenkönig der Serie A erhalten bleiben. Eine Vertragsverlängerung mit dem derzeit zweitbesten MS der Welt, ist ohne jeden Zweifel eine massive Ansage an die Konkurrenz! Cool

•     •     •

Pate im Napoli-Forum

#ForzaNapoliSempre

#NAPUL3 04.05.2023

This contribution was last edited by NapoliFan on Jun 19, 2023 at 7:32 PM hours
Victor Osimhen [9] |#156
Jul 2, 2023 - 11:52 PM hours
Source: soccernet.ng
[...]
At Naples, he has become a cult hero; his mask is now a totem for the fans. And artists have painted his face on several buildings across the city.

“I have never seen a city crazier about football like the way the Neapolitans are,” Osimhen told Soccernet.ng. “They show all their players love. And wherever I go to, I am being respected. Kids love me, a lot of people admire me, they idolize me by putting on the replica of my mask.

“It shows the hard work I have given to them and what I mean to them. And for me, there’s no better place to be than this place.

“I am so happy I made the right choice by coming here. And achieving this kind of greatness with the Neapolitans is something that I will wake up and always smile about.

“My children’s children will come into this world and realize that their father has done something amazing.”
Victor wie immer: Sportlich und menschlich weltklasse.

Er ist bereits eine Vereinslegende und bleibt uns hoffentlich noch möglichst lange erhalten. Andere Vereine können ohne Zweifel mehr Geld zahlen, aber die emotionale Liebe der Fans ist in keiner anderen Stadt so groß wie in Napoli. Osimhen weiß dies ganz offensichtlich zu schätzen. Cool

•     •     •

Pate im Napoli-Forum

#ForzaNapoliSempre

#NAPUL3 04.05.2023
Victor Osimhen [9] |#157
Jul 3, 2023 - 2:45 PM hours
jetzt kann er nicht mehr wechseln zumindest die nächsten 2-3 Jahre

•     •     •

ForzaNapoliSempre
Victor Osimhen [9] |#158
Jul 4, 2023 - 11:45 AM hours
#Napoli are pushing to lock Victor #Osimhen with the contract extension until 2027: ready an important increase in salary to €6,5M/year + bonuses. A release clause( valid from July 2024) could be included in the deal. #transfers
Die mögliche Ausstiegsklausel liegt hoffentlich bei über 150 Mio.

Ich denke, dass die Bonuszahlungen an den Scudetto und seine persönlichen Leistungen (20 Tore, 30 Tore) gekoppelt werden.
Im Endeffekt tippe ich eher auf 7-8 Mio. Nettogehalt, was sich Victor absolut verdient hätte. Da wir keinerlei finanzielle Probleme haben und unsere Gehaltskosten allgemein niedrig sind, könnten wir eine Ausnahme machen, um diesen Weltklassespieler zu halten. Außerdem profitiert Osimhen weiterhin von den steuerlichen Vorteilen für ausländische Fachkräfte. Selbst 8 Mio. netto würden für den Verein nur Kosten in Höhe von 10,5 Mio. brutto bedeuten, während es Spielern, die schon vor 2019 in der Serie A gespielt haben, knapp 15 Mio. brutto wären. Cool

•     •     •

Pate im Napoli-Forum

#ForzaNapoliSempre

#NAPUL3 04.05.2023

This contribution was last edited by NapoliFan on Jul 4, 2023 at 1:58 PM hours
Victor Osimhen [9] |#159
Jul 15, 2023 - 9:04 PM hours
Rudi #Garcia confirms: “I have spoken with Victor #Osimhen, who wants to stay here and wants to make a great season with #Napoli”. Napoli are in advanced talks to extend his contract until 2027 with an increase in salary to €6,5M/year + 1M as bonuses. #transfers
Cool

•     •     •

Pate im Napoli-Forum

#ForzaNapoliSempre

#NAPUL3 04.05.2023

This contribution was last edited by NapoliFan on Jul 16, 2023 at 2:05 AM hours
Victor Osimhen [9] |#160
Jul 17, 2023 - 7:34 PM hours
Victor Osimhen agent Roberto Calenda: “Reports of my plan to explore all the options now and then not signing new contract at Napoli are completely fake”.

Napoli offered new long term deal to Osimhen, waiting for his final decision.

•     •     •

Pate im Napoli-Forum

#ForzaNapoliSempre

#NAPUL3 04.05.2023
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.